Contract: Fixed Term
Full-Time: 40 hours per week
Applications are invited for the domestic staff position of chef at an Ambassador’s residence in Warsaw. Employment will be offered on a fixed-term contract basis, initially (approx) 12 months with the option of a subsequent contract.
About the Position
Under the supervision of the employer, or that of family members, the position is responsible for preparing food for official functions and family meals.
Key responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Propose menus;
- Prepare meals, including for official functions;
- Purchase supplies in consultation with Ambassador and his family;
- Maintain kitchen and equipment to a high standard; and
- Responsible for arranging and supervising casual staff during official functions.
- Ability to prepare for both official functions as well as family meals at the Residence.
- Flexibility to adjust working days and hours to meet requirements.
- Ideally candidates should be able to speak both Polish and English.
Applicants interested in this vacancy should submit a CV with a Cover Letter expressing their interest in the position and outline relevant skills and experience that would support their claims against the role.